These Terms and Conditions summarise the rules and regulations for using the caribbean-escape.com website. This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Caribbean Escape is based at 51 Bracken Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland
By entering this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. You should not continue to use the caribbean-escape.com website if you do not accept all the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page in full.
“You,” “Your,” and Client” means you, the person accessing this website and accepting Our terms and conditions.
“The Business,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” means Caribbean Escape and caribbean-escape.com.
“Us,” “Parties,” “Party,” means both Us and the Client, or either the Client or Us.
“Investor,” “Buyer” means the person/company purchasing the property.
“Renter” means the person/ company renting the property.
“Realtor” “Agent” means the person/company selling the property on behalf of a third party or owner.
“seller,” “sellers,” means the person/ company selling the property as owner.
“landlord,” “landlords,” means the person/ company renting the vacation property.
All the Terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to undertake the process of providing the Client with The Business’s stated services, following and subject to prevailing UK Law. He/she or they and words in the singular, plural, capitalization should be taken as referring to the same.
All Cookies used by this website are used by following the current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before Caribbean Escape places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you enable caribbean-escape.com to provide a better experience and service. If you wish, you may deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, certain website features may not function fully or as intended.
Permission & Licences
Caribbean Escape owns the intellectual property rights for all material on caribbean-escape.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Viewing and/or printing pages from caribbean-escape.com is for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish material from caribbean-escape.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from caribbean-escape.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from caribbean-escape.com
- Redistribute content from caribbean-escape.com (unless Caribbean Escape specifically grants content).
Without express written permission or prior approval, you must not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that may alter in any way the appearance or visual presentation of this website.
Liability of Content
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website. You agree to indemnify us and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon our website. No content may appear on any page on our website, which contains material that may be interpreted as obscene, libellous, or criminal; otherwise, infringing violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights. We endeavour to ensure the information provided on this website is correct. We do not warrant the information on this website’s completeness or accuracy. We do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the web site’s material is kept updated.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Caribbean Escape excludes all conditions, warranties, representations concerning this website, including any implied warranties concerning fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality, and reasonable skill and care.
Realtors & Agents
- By listing property or properties on our website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions contained in this document. If a buyer is introduced to your property through us and that buyer or their affiliate/ agent/ associated person purchases the property within 60 months of the introduction. In that case, we are entitled to our full Sellers Commission, which is 20% of the agreed gross commission received by the realtor subject to a minimum fee of US$1000. This fee is payable by the realtor.
- The realtor will notify caribbean-escape.com promptly on the successful exchange of contracts or the lease agreement’s signing. At this stage, the Sellers Commission of 20% of the realtor’s gross commission will become payable in full.
- We will then invoice the realtor for our Sellers Commission, which should be paid within seven days of the invoice’s date.
- By listing the property on our website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions contained in this document. If a buyer is introduced to your property through us, and that buyer/ affiliate/ agent or associated person purchases the property at any time within 60 months of the introduction. In that case, we are entitled to our full Sellers Commission, which is 5% of the agreed purchase price subject to a minimum fee of US$1000. This fee is payable by the seller.
- The seller will notify caribbean-escape.com promptly on the successful exchange of contracts or the lease agreement’s signing. At this stage, the Sellers Commission of 5% of the agreed purchase price subject to a minimum fee of US$1000 becomes payable.
- We will then invoice the seller for our Sellers Commission, which should be paid within seven days of the invoice’s date.
- By listing your property on our website to rent, you agree to the Terms and Conditions contained in this document. If a renter is introduced to your property through us, and that renter or their affiliate/agent/associated person rents the property at any time within 60 months of the introduction. In that case, we are entitled to our full Renters Commission, which is 10% of the agreed total booking value subject to a minimum fee of US$1000. This fee is payable by the Landlord.
- The Landlord will notify caribbean-escape.com promptly on the successful confirmation of the rental booking and receipt of rental payment. At this stage, the Rental Commission of 10% of the agreed total booking value subject to a minimum fee of US$1000 becomes payable. This fee is payable by the Landlord.
- We will then invoice the Landlord for our Rental Commission, which should be paid within seven days of the invoice’s date.