Marina living at its best. We are proud to present this beautiful home, mid- peninsula, right at the entrance to a marina waterway with your own 79-foot dock on the water and the beautiful Placencia Lagoon in front. The house sits at the end of Marina road, so there is no passing car traffic. The property comprises the ground, first and top floors. The top floor with its amazing 360 views and breathtaking sunsets has glorious open living spaces which flow seamlessly from inside to out. No area is too small, generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and built-in cupboards.
Ample dining and lounge areas as well as outdoor entertainment space accessed by beautiful large glass doors. Cathedral ceilings add to the feel of space. There are also 2 large bedrooms with the main having its own bathroom-suite and walk-through closet area for a total of 2 bathrooms. Add to this a large utility room with a top-of-the-range Industrial LG stainless steel washer and dryer and what more could you want? No work to do, just sit and sip a cool beverage and drink in the view.
Air conditioning throughout. The first floor is a mirror image of the top floor, so a perfect rental home or, 2nd family space, with all the same, generous living and sleeping areas. (If it works why not do it again.) The ground floor is neat and tidy with parking for at least 5 cars all undercover. All areas are neatly gravelled. A huge utility room which faces the dock could easily be turned into a bachelor pad for extra income or an elderly relative. Next to the utility room is a shower, with a toilet and basin. Not to be outdone, there is still another utility room for all the toys.
- 24-hour security
- Fully furnished down to knives and forks
- Total living space without downstairs utility rooms 2,088 square foot
- All stainless-steel appliances
- Fully use of the resort amenities across the road being 2 pools, a restaurant, bar and tennis courts as well as a pier
- Concierge service from the resort, shuttle service etc
- Property managers on site should you so wish
- Supervised Maid service – at a fee.
- Mexican restaurant, dive shop and gas on site
- Water and electricity points on the dock for your boat
- Only 10 minutes to the open ocean
- Few minutes to the Village and airport by car or boat
- Very Low HOA fees Please note that the pictures of the 2 swimming pools are the swimming pools for use by residents at the resort related to this property.