RE/MAX 1st Choice is proud to offer this beautiful open-concept turnkey single-story house with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea, and spectacular sunrises to the east of Corozal Bay. The house is laid out to take the most advantage of the breezes from the Caribbean Sea.
Ferry Road Estates is a very small gated community; the waters here provide a protected environment for marine life, which can occasionally be spotted from the property. The house is a peaceful sanctuary for you and your family. Paddleboarding and boating off your own stone wall dock. Gated access, peaceful and quiet established WATERFRONT community.
“Casa De Paz” features soaring ceilings for effective crosswind ventilation, glass windows and doors galore through the entire house, and a glass window cupola. The house is divided into 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is an ensuite with a closet, vanity, and shower in the bathroom; the second bedroom contains a closet, the third bedroom contains a vanity & shower and is an open concept and probably the best place to relax in this house.
A large foyer on the main floor leads to a formal dining area and living room. The interior laundry room with a washer/dryer is conveniently located along with the foyer; interior mini storage. The kitchen cabinets are built of Belizean treated wood, stained concrete counter-tops in the kitchen; a large island in the living room area for informal dining with spectacular views of the outdoors; the dining area flows to the open living room overlooking the beautiful outdoors landscape and the Caribbean Sea Views.
Stainless steel appliances. Combined Sliding Glass and louvre windows provide perfect cross breezes throughout the entire house. Plenty of natural light from glass windows and doors throughout the house. Standard ceiling fans throughout the house provide proper air circulation. Stained concrete covers all indoor floors & covered veranda.
The screened-covered veranda on the main floor brings the outdoors living inside. Enjoy the outside palapa in your own oasis. The garage is detached from the main house. It contains a tool room and an open parking space. The main house measures approximately 1,296 sq. ft, veranda 192 sq.ft., outdoor storeroom, 64 sq. ft. The house comes furnished in “Turn-Key or Move in Ready”. The list of furniture and other inclusions are available to serious the Buyer.
- The entire house is on rainwater
- 5,000 gallons of rainwater
- The cistern provides the main water source with access to city water if rainwater runs low.
- 2,000 litres Rotoplas rainwater tank used for irrigation
- Satellite TV and Internet can be connected at Buyer’s expense
- Covintec panels system, reinforced concrete construction throughout, including the roof
- RV Value approx 19
- Anti-slip stain concrete floor throughout the house
- All interior doors are handcrafted from Belizean woods
- Furniture and appliances included
- 3 brand new AC units have been installed
- Hot water heater
- The stove is butane gas
- Home built in mid-2015 House Area
- Mature, professionally maintained landscaping includes palm trees, hibiscus, mature trees, flowering plants, and shrubs that attract birds and butterflies year-round
Main floor – 1,296 sq. ft. Veranda – 192 sq. ft.
Outdoor storeroom – 64 sq.ft
- Yearly Property Tax: US$204.00
- HOA Fees are US$50 per month and take care of road maintenance, mowing, gate and maintaining common and bay areas
- City trash pick up – Free
- Small boat dock on the side of the development with access to the bay
- Conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, etc.
- Boating, kayaking, fishing, and swimming
- A few minute’s drive to the Chetumal, Mexico border
- Approximately 2 miles from downtown Corozal
- The property is at the end of a cul-de-sac so it is very private
ABOUT FERRY ROAD ESTATES: Ferry Road Estates is a small waterfront master-planned community located just two miles from Corozal Town. It is conveniently located to nearby restaurants, shopping, medical care, etc. Don’t miss out!