Wake up each morning in your own private paradise to view the luscious jungle of Corozal. An ideal property for farming. The owner will consider selling these four undeveloped wooded tracts in one package deal or individually. It is about 15 minutes of road access by vehicle to the emerald green waters of the lovely Bay of Corozal! Situated approximately 2.7 miles north of Corozal Town along the Consejo Road, these properties have incredible potential for farming.
They are secluded but yet only a few minutes to town. All these properties have access to Corozal Bay and the Caribbean Sea through public access in town. They are located in a quiet area of Corozal an easily accessible through the main Consejo Road.
Legal Description and Sizes:
Corozal Road S.E. Parcel 133
This property sits along the main road and is 10 Acres
Three other parcels, available for sale, run contiguously behind Parcel 133 so making the purchase of all four lots feasible and viable.
Parcel 134 – This property sits behind Parcel 133 and is also 10 Acres – $60,500.00US
Parcel 135 – This property sits behind Parcel 134 and is also 10 Acres – $60,500.00US
Parcel 136 – This property sits behind Parcel 135 and is also 10 Acres – $60,500.00US
- Shallow well point at Buyer’s expense
- Cistern water collection tank at Buyer’s cost
- Belize Electricity Limited
- Internet: Satellite (not included, but available for purchase)
- Telephone: Local cellular
- TV: Satellite (not included but available for purchase)
- Skype: Can be connected to Satellite or internet Sewer: Septic System (will have to be installed at Buyer’s cost)
Enjoy the natural Belizean views.