“Casa de Sueños” (Dream House) is a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house on a 5 acre lot on the beautiful island of Culebra, Puerto Rico, one of the Spanish Virgin Islands. The house is composed of two buildings. The Front/Main building has 14 foot vaulted ceilings and contains the great room with the living/dining/kitchen areas, a half bath, the Master Bedroom, the Master bathroom, and a 500 square foot Utility/storage room that contains the house’s cistern pump and water filtration systems. The second building contains two additional bedrooms, a full bath shared by the bedrooms, the laundry room, an outdoor shower, and an outdoor fish cleaning station.
The house is a custom designed and furnished modern home perfectly situated to enjoy cool breezes and spectacular views. It is in the Northview Estates Home Owner’s Association with access to the Northview Estates Private Community Dock and covered by NorthView Estates Protective Covenants. A wonderful property with beautiful views over La Pela Bay and the Caribbean Sea. Perfect as a Vacation rental, to live in, or to live in part time and rent part time.
Michael McCarty Puerto Rico Real Estate Broker License C-11386
- 2100 Square Feet Indoor Area
- 500 Square Foot Storage Room
- 630 Square Feet Outdoor Covered Porches
- Access to 125 Foot Private Community Dock
- Concrete Construction with Wood/Metal Roof
- Corrugated Storm Shutters
- Four Rain Water Cisterns Totaling 40000 Gallons
- Furnishings included
- Laundry Room with Washer/Dryer and Prep Area
- Outdoor Courtyard Between Buildings